Album Release Party
- Gentlemen's Bar: Kusiner
- Town Hall: B (live) + Hermanos Inglesos + Fresh and Clean
- Gentlemen's Bar: tba
- Town Hall: Coluche - Thang - Jean Le Rouge
soon more info
TLPTROUBLEMAN presents ME SO HORNY
It's possible to book your table in our VIP section - located behind the DJ Booth -
A VIP table includes:
- no queuing, we have a VIP entrance
- 1 parking spot in front of the VIP entrance.
Please mail us for our VIP-formulas: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in mind, our capacity is limited.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Culture Club is yours, but you also have to earn it
These house rules apply to all visitors of Culture Club. They were designed to make the Culture Club experience as comfortable as possible for you, our guests. Respect our rules.
- Relaxed behavior is a basic principle. Be tolerant and positive. We don’t care about ethnicity, culture, gender, sexual orientation, religion, musical preference or age and neither should you. Aggression, violence and discrimination will not be tolerated.
- Our musical program is our foundation. Make sure you’re aware of what’s going on before visiting.
- To get in, visitors must be at least 18 years old. Make sure you got your ID on you.
- Culture Club is a place where creativity and free expression are highly valued. We love to see our guests in extravagant and wayward clothing rocking it on the dancefloor.
- We're not huge fans of bachelor parties or other atmosphere-disrupting groups.
- If you’re under the influence of narcotic substances, you will be denied access.
Buy your ticket online, click here
We will send you our weekly program.